Cogo Attention Training Program
Cogo Attention Training Program
Cogo is a fun and scientifically proven digital therapeutic attention training program for children aged 6 to 12 who have attention issues. The Neeuro SenzeBand is paired with Cogo for the detection of brainwaves, a form of neurofeedback to teach children how to stay focused and control their impulses better.
The Neeuro SenzeBand is a safe and non-invasive EEG (electroencephalogram) device with 7 sensors that are located on the front and on the sides, allowing for real-time measurement of your child’s attention level.
Cogo is designed with patented technology jointly developed by A*Star’s Institute for Infocomm Research (I²R), Institute of Mental Health, and Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore.
Find out more here.
All Neeuro apps can be used on Android or iOS devices with the following specifications:
- Bluetooth 5
- Minimum of 4GB RAM
- Apple iOS 13.0 and above
- Android 8 and above
- Minimum 6-inch screen size for smartphones
*The Samsung Galaxy Tab Lite Series is NOT compatible
Examples of Recommended Devices:
- iPad (10th Gen and above)
- iPad Air (4th Gen and above)
- iPad Pro 11 inch (1st Gen and above)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd Gen and above)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S series (S6 and above)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A series (A7 10.4-inch and above)
- Lenovo M10 Plus (3rd gen and above)
- Lenovo P1 Plus
- Xiaomi Pad 5
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Series (excluding Mini model)
- iPhone 13 Series (excluding Mini model)
- iPhone 14 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S series (S20 and above)
- Samsung Galaxy A series (A22 and above)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Series (20 and above)
- Oppo Reno Series (3 Pro and above)
- Xiaomi Mi Series (10 5G and above)
More detailed specifications on the SenzeBand can be found in our product catalogue.
- What is EEG?
EEG stands for electroencephalogram. It is a device that measures the electrical activity in the brain using sensors placed on the scalp. It helps us understand how the brain is working and can give information about different mental states like attention, relaxation, and more.
- Is the device safe for my child?
The device is certified safe (FCC) and is non-invasive, no electrical signals are sent to the brain.
- How can I get support if the Neeuro SenzeBand is not working?
Feel free to connect with us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Can I do a warranty exchange if my device is defective?
Yes, the device has one year warranty. We will replace your defective device upon processing the return merchandise authorization.
- How does it differ from medication?
Cogo is a non-pharmacological approach to train your child’s attention capability. It is a mobile game-based digital therapeutic program that aims to equip parents with an effective tool to improve their child’s attention abilities.
- What possible side effects can I encounter?
Some users experienced mild headache after use. This is normal and should not be a cause for worry.
- Will my child get addicted?
Cogo is a training program. The child can only access the game when the sessions are opened for him or her. Each session lasts for 30 to 40 minutes. Once done, the child will no longer be able to play the session again nor move forward to the next session until the scheduled training date.
- Why do you need 24 sessions?
We need 24 sessions because neuroplasticity takes time. It involves the brain’s ability to change and adapt. Just like learning a new skill or building a habit, it requires repetition and practice over a period of time. With consistent effort and practice, the brain can rewire itself and improve over time. So, patience and persistence are important when it comes to neuroplasticity.
- What do I do after 24 sessions?
Your child can either (a) Sign up for another 24-sessions Cogo Attention Training Program, or (b) Kickstart Brain Fitness Training, using the built-in programmes in Memorie. Please email email@example.com if you are keen on (a).
- How do I know the status of my order?
We will email you the Order Confirmation to reconfirm the shipping address. Shipment could take 3 to 5 business days. A tracking number will be provided so that you can keep track of your order.
- Can I cancel my order?
Cancellations must be requested within 24 hours of placing the order and can only be processed if your order has not yet been shipped.
Disclaimer: Neeuro products are not medical solutions and should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. The program is suitable for children with inattentive symptoms; results may vary depending on the individual child. Basic reading capabilities and color identification are pre-requisites for this program.